Recommended Podcast: Dan Harris interviews Jocelyn K Glei on ABC’s Ten Percent Happier. I came across this in 2019, and listened to it again with my teenage son on January 2, 2020.
I think you’ll like the useful tips for busy professionals. I borrow ideas and tailor some of the advice (giving credit of course) that I learned in this podcast. It’s been especially useful for teachers, educators, social workers, and mental health providers.
Here it is on Spotify:
Here it is on Apple Podcasts:
– Make haste slowly (hurry slowly).
– Good advice on wellness and setting limits amid landslide of email, text, iMessages and advances in technology.
– Productivity vs being busy.
– Align your actions with your values and beliefs
– Stand up for equity. There is no “neutral position.”
– Pursue wellness.
– Define who you are vs. who you are not.
– Oh yeah.